Wolfer Traits Edit
Your Wolfer character has certain traits deriving from your Borgon ancestry.
- Ability Score Increase. Your Strength score increases by 2, and your Constitution score increases by 1.
- Age. Wolfers mature a little faster than humans, reaching adulthood around age 14. They age noticeably faster and rarely live longer than 75 years.
- Alignment. Wolfers inherit a tendency toward chaos from their orc parents and as a rule are not strongly inclined toward good. Wolfers raised among Werwolves and willing to live out their lives among them are usually evil.
- Size. Wolfers are somewhat larger and bulkier than humans, and they range from 5 to well over 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision. Thanks to your Borgon Wolf blood, you have superior senses in dark and dim conditions. You can 'see' in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Menacing. You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill.
- Relentless Endurance. When you are reduced to 0 hit points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit point instead. You can't use this feature again until you finish a long rest.
- Savage Attacks. When you score a critical hit with a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon's damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra damage of the critical hit.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and understand wolves. Wolfer is a harsh, grating language between both but with hard consonants. It has no script of its own but is written in the Dwarvish script.
Open Game Content Edit
This is based on the half-orc of the 5e System Reference Document. It is covered by the Open Game License v1.0a, rather than the GNU Free Documentation License 1.3. To distinguish it, these items will have this notice. If you see any page that contains SRD material and does not show this license statement, please contact an admin so that this license statement can be added. It is our intent to work within this license in good faith.